The Spring season offers the opportunity for players to experience competitive play while allowing others to learn the fundamentals. To ensure the best experience for all involved, we evaluate all the players before building the teams. More information is coming soon about the exact times each division will be evaluated.
There are two dates for evaluation:
Saturday, March 10th and Monday, March 13th
The evaluation is comprised of catching, throwing, hitting and running.
When you arrive you will need to sign in at the gazebo and get your evaluation number. Please be a few minutes early so we can start the evaluation on time. Players ONLY need to attend one of the two options for the evaluation date (Saturday OR Monday).
TEEBALL – NOT EVALUATED!
- Machine Pitch, and Minors must attend evaluations. (Teeballers do not)
- The Evaluation date is THIS SATURDAY morning, March 11th.
- Machine Pitch starts at 10AM.
- Minors starts at 11AM.
- If you cannot make Saturday’s evaluation, the make up date is Monday evening March 13th at 6:30pm all divisions.
- Players will be evaluated on the following: pop-flies, fielding, throwing, hitting, and base running.
- Please be sure to bring your glove. If you have a bat, helmet, and cleats that would be good to have as well.
- Catchers – please bring your gear so we can evaluate pitchers and catchers
*Please arrive 15-20 minutes BEFORE your scheduled evaluation time. Go to the gazebo in the middle of Veteran’s Park Baseball Complex and sign-in. You will receive your number and be directed to the appropriate field.
MACHINE PITCH EVALUATIONS –
Saturday March 10th 10:00AM on the RED FIELD (Veteran’s Park)
Monday March 12th 6:30PM on the RED FIELD (Veteran’s Park)
MINORS EVALUATIONS –
Saturday March 10th 11:00AM on the BLUE FIELD (Veteran’s Park)
Monday March 12th 6:30PM on the BLUE FIELD (Veteran’s Park)
*Please arrive 15-20 minutes BEFORE your scheduled evaluation time.
*Bring your glove and cleats. If you have a bat and helmet, you can bring that as well (however we will have extras if needed).